If your account is with PRA Group Canada Inc. it is important you take the steps to resolve your outstanding account as quickly as possible as there are several benefits to having a paid account.
Benefits of a paid account can include:
- No longer receiving collection calls or letters
- Having your credit report updated, if applicable
- Receiving a letter indicating your account has been satisfied, upon request
- You may qualify for better rates for your financing needs
- May improve your credit health and ability to obtain financing such as credit cards, line of credit, mortgage, etc.
Refusal to pay your account with PRA Group Canada Inc. or failure to respond to communications from PRA Group Canada Inc. may ultimately lead to legal action being taken against you. If this occurs, a judgement may be rendered against you, and as a result you may be subject to other legal remedies.
PRA Group Canada Inc. is committed to working with you to resolve your debt with us.