PRA Group Canada is one of the most established organizations within the Debt Acquisition and Collection Industry in Canada. Our Company purchases portfolios from leading financial services organizations and then recovers the accounts through a customer-focused set of strategies and practices. It is PRA Group Canada’s mission to offer nonperforming loan solutions to customers in a respectful, ethical way. We go the extra mile to ensure the experience of all original account owners is professional, flexible, and customer-oriented.
We are currently recruiting a Client Services Representative to join our London team.
What does a Client Services Representative do at PRA Group
Reporting to the Supervisor of Client Services, your main responsibility is to manage the relationship between PRA Group Canada Inc. and its key stakeholders. You will work collaboratively with other internal departments to address seller and vendor needs, solve problems and track performance data. More specifically your duties will include:
- Act as the primary liaison for the exchange of information between the organization and key stakeholders (i.e. agencies, sellers, vendors, Credit Bureaus)
- Create, generate, and distribute a variety of reports, review reports for accuracy
- Maximize revenue by ensuring timely receipt of payments
- Conduct audits of accounts
- Update the organization’s system of record as required
- Act as backup for key support roles
- Special projects as assigned by the Supervisor
What qualifications are required to be considered for this position?
- Grade 12 High School Diploma
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Pass criminal background check
- Bilingual (English/French) is considered an asset
What’s great about working for PRA Group Canada?
- PRA Group Canada values its employees by offering a total rewards program including; competitive salary based on experience, annual incentive program, 3 weeks’ vacation to start, 5 paid days of sick/family responsibility leave, group health and dental program, pension plan, employee assistance program, and tuition reimbursement program
- Innovative programs that promote teamwork, positive morale and employee recognition
- A workplace culture where the company success is derived from the efforts of all our talented and hardworking employees
- Complimentary tea and coffee in-office
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
What type of scheduling does PRA Group Canada offer?
This role is suitable for motivated individuals able to commit to a full-time schedule (37.5 hours per week) Monday to Friday.
What are the COVID-19 considerations?
Our first priority at this unprecedented time is the health and safety of our employees. As such, we are following all health protocols as directed by the Ontario Government and Health Care Professionals.
The position will be a combination of in-office and remote work.
How do you join this great team?
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume by March 12, 2021 via email to:
We thank all applicants for their interest; and will contact those selected to participate in the interview process.
We are compliant with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) legislation. Accommodations will be provided upon request.